Ten years dedicated to custom engineering plastics parts manufacturers
dimensional stability injection plastic PET bushing pet sleeve
PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) commonly abbreviated PET, PETE, or the obsolete PETP or PET-P is a thermoplastic polymer resin of the polyester family and is used in synthetic fibers; beverage, food and other liquid containers; thermoforming applications; and engineering resins often in combination with glass fiber. Guangzhou ONE-STOP Engineering Plastics Factory has studied and applied this material in many industries for many years. And we know that PET in its natural state is a colorless, semi-crystalline resin. Based on how it is processed, PET can be semi-rigid to rigid, and it is very lightweight. It makes a good gas and fair moisture barrier, as well as a good barrier to alcohol (requires additional "barrier" treatment) and solvents. It is strong and impact-resistant. PET becomes white when exposed to chloroform and also certain other chemicals such as toluene. About 60% crystallization is the upper limit for commercial products, with the exception of polyester fibers.
It can be applied directly to cosmetic bag, tool bag, sationery bag and key bag, glasses box, protecting mat, travelling products, raincoats, umbrellas, cover film, inflatable toys, adornment, licensing documents and so on.
1. UV-protected, anti-chemical corrosion
2. Fire retardant and it can automatically extinguish by itself
3. Sound insulation, sound absorption, heat insulation and heat preservation
4. Moisture- resistant, mildew proof, water repellent and shock proof
5. Non- deformation, aging- resistant.color fastness for a long time through particular formula
6. Light weight, easy and convenient for storage, transporation and using
7. It has a smooth and hard surface and is suitable for painting
copyright 2017-2017 Guangzhou Engineering Plastics Industries(Group) Co., LTD